Amazona Cocoa is a family owned business that prides itself in the products we offer and the service we provide. We here to help you resolve any issues as quickly and easily as possible. Please contact us with details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: EDIBLE ITEMS.
- Cocoa beans, butter, nibs, liquor, powder, dark chocolate bars and any other edible items offered for sale in the future is non-returnable. In the event edible items are damaged in transit, we will work with you to file a claim with the shipping company.
- Non-Damaged: In general, we do not accept returns on non-damaged equipment. If the product for some reason does not meet your expectations, please contact us about a return and we will make a case by case determination. Regardless, non-Defective returns will be subject to a 20% restocking charge and shipping fees where applicable. All non-defective returns must be approved by Amazona Cocoa.
- The Condition of Returned Equipment: All returns must be in “as new” condition, unused, unaltered, and with all original packaging, hardware, instruction manuals, etc. Once an item has been used, it can no longer be accepted for return. Once your return has been received and inspected you will be issued a refund Credit will not be issued for items which are returned in poor condition, if your return is denied, the item may be returned back to you at your cost.
- Damaged: In the event, an item arrives damaged, please report the damage to us as soon as possible. Save the original packaging. Do not attempt to fix or correct any problems without authorization. we will request photographs of the items and their packing in order to file a claim. Damaged items must be reported with 7 days of receipt.
- Return Authorization Number Contact us to request for approval prior to returning any item for any reason to obtain a return authorization number. Do not return any merchandise without prior authorization. The return authorization number must be clearly written on the shipping label. Failure to do so may delay the processing of your credit and will result in a restocking fee. Once you have been issued a return authorization number, your return must be received by Amazona Cocoa within 30 days. If the item is not received within this period, the return authorization number will be canceled and we may be unable to accept the return. If Amazona Cocoa chooses to accept your return after the 30-day time period has elapsed, a restocking fee will be assessed.
- Shipping Charges and Return Shipping: Shipping charges are non-refundable unless it is an error by Amazona Cocoa. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Amazona Cocoa will send a prepaid return label if the return is due to an error on our part. Amazona Cocoa is not responsible for any returned merchandise that is lost during shipment. Make sure that all returned merchandise has a tracking number and is properly insured.
- Sorry, after 30 days its too late: Amazona Cocoa cannot credit or issue refunds after 30days. Items received after 30 days will be returned or restocked with no credit provided.
- All exchanges will be shipped to you once we receive your returned item at the warehouse. If there is a difference in price between products being exchanged, we will charge or issue credit accordingly before shipping the new item. The customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items unless the exchange is due to an error on our part of Amazona Cocoa.
- Amazona Cocoa typically does not charge a restocking fee. However, we will charge a 20% restocking fee on all orders returned because delivery was refused at time of delivery or when equipment items are returned without a return authorization number, returned with missing parts and items reported defective but are in normal working condition. Some manufacturers prohibit return of merchandise